A Web & Mobile development expert with over six years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting interactive Web & Mobile applications and portals. Experienced in developing e-commerce, CMS and Business Intelligence systems.
Demonstrated success in motivating , coaching, and leading technical teams to achieve results. Project-oriented team player with excellent analytical skills. Consistently recognized for completing projects and delivering results on time.
• Provide wireframes and an outline of information architecture and technical system details for the building of an Upgraded website
• Overall control & maintain the server (Cloud VPS, Dedicated)
• Publish & maintain dashboards using R language and shiny app platform
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, and ensure that no loss of data and information occur during the transit
• Apply high-end security procedures on data, website and other platforms
• Implement caching techniques to improve web applications performance
• Implement import scripts (batch) & data mapping for more than 30000 records
• The ability to map various types of data and Integrate different current and upcoming datasets into interactive maps
• Implement different tools used to improve the teamwork process ( Import, check keywords, tracking tools, newsletter tool)
• Support with/work on Structuring and cleaning any unstructured data required
• Processing more than 6000000 records using batch
• On-Site Client Support / Salesforce Consultancy
• Developing Salesforce Apps ( Apex , VF page )
• Support/help team to achieve their task goals and meet deadlines
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Developing Web and CMS Application
• Developing Drupal modules
• Working with API ( MAiljet , Google , Facebook , Twitter .... )
• Web maintenance
• Implementing caching techniques to improve the performance of the web applications
• Coordinated full range of project development including collecting and analyzing requirements from project manager between Lebanon and France.
Developing Android Apps, Web Application, CMS and Systems such as:
• ZeeSWEB.com: Responsive HTML5 based Web Site.
• Azmschool.com: Six different CMS websites based on Joomla for Azm Organization.
• Tendershub.com: A Project Tendering and Bidding web application based on Wordpress.
• Accounting & Funding System for Dandashi Foundation.
• A University Course timetabling system including the development of an auto-scheduling algorithm.
Coordinated full range of project development, from initial proposal
to final delivery including collecting and analyzing requirements from clients, establishing activities and communicating them to the virtual team members between Lebanon and France. Researched and prototyped new Web technologies and techniques to realize benefits of the latest innovations, achieve increased efficiency, and provide highest quality products. Conducted and analyzed post-project customer and satisfaction surveys.
• Developing Web Applications using PHP (Yii) and MySQL.
• Developing Integration Middleware Solutions between Web Applications and existing systems such as ERPs and accounting systems.
• Developed Use cases and UML diagrams for the developed systems.
• Developed Test Cases for testing and quality control.
The main project was developing the “HajjMabrur.net‿ web application that includes the automation of allocating the resources for travel and tour operators and the developing the “Tour Finder‿ geolocation module that helps the pilgrims find and compare offered packages (hotels, airlines tickets and other offerings).
Developing iPhone applications including Games, RSS feeds for news aggregation from different sources and time tracking mobile application.
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language.
Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used for describing the look and formatting of a document written in a markup language.
A content management system is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface.
Responsiveness as a concept of computer science refers to the specific ability of a system or functional unit to complete assigned tasks within a given time
Mobile application development is the process by which application software is developed for handheld devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones.
ActionScript is an object-oriented programming language originally developed by Macromedia Inc and is used primarily for the development of websites and software targeting the Adobe Flash Player platform, used on Web pages in the form of embedded SWF files
Over the last decade, Android's open platform has created a thriving community of manufacturers and developers that reach a global audience with...
Not only does Google Maps help you navigate, explore and get things done at home, but it’s also a powerful travel companion. After you’ve bo...
I recently took up running to improve my overall health and wellbeing. And let me tell you, it's harder than it looks. I've learned that it's not just...
When you're bored and want to be entertained, YouTube can be a great way to keep yourself busy. Indeed, even when you're done watching a video, the ap...
Google has finally opened the door to third-party messaging tools, making it possible for Assistant to read and reply to incoming messages from a nu...
The top grossing Photo & Video category app worldwide for Q2 2019 was YouTube with close to $138 million in user spending, which represented 2.2...